Wright Avenue "Complex"
Shell - C&H - Densow's (with Fountain) - Green Hut Cafe
[Drug Store/Green Hut] |
[Grocery Store] |
THE DRUG STORE
September 30, 1949 ~ Densow's Drug opened in Richland Heights on Wright Avenue.
Evan Lytle and George Doran were the store managers.
Sometime later Evan Lytle purchased Densow Drugs and ran it until July, 1994
Picture scanned from a 1955 promotional booklet
THE GREEN HUT CAFE
Picture scanned by GWB
THE GROCERY STORE
August 17, 1949 - C&H Super Food Mkt opened at 1007 Wright.
Picture scanned by Jake Tate ('66)
SHELL STATION, C&H and DENSOW'S
page started: 01/04/02
page updated: 09/13/14
Email the webmaster